Cosmetic acupuncture is an effective, non-invasive alternative to more invasive anti-aging techniques including injections and fillers. It increases circulation and blood flow to the face which helps the production of collagen and elastin. Acupuncture points on the body are also used to complete the balancing of energy. This results in an overall rejuvenating effect of body, mind and spirit. The protocol begins with an initial cosmetic intake appointment to determine your overall health and if you qualify for the procedure. You will receive your first cosmetic acupuncture treatment at the intake appointment.
Cosmetic Acupuncture facial benefits:
- Improvement in fine lines of the face and mini shine effect on deeper wrinkles
- Moisturized, softer skin and more even skin tone
- Improved muscle tone and firmer jaw line, as well as reduction in the beginning of jowls
- Reduction of elimination of rosacea and acne
- Reduction of puffiness under the eyes
- Improvement in facial color
General health benefits include improvement for:
- Depression and mild anxiety
- Digestive symptoms
- Hormonal imbalance
- Energy levels
- Hot flashes
For best results, treatment is administered 2 times a week for 5 weeks, with occasional maintenance.